Fri. 04. May 2018
The Conference on Advancing Implementation and Quality Improvement Science for Children’s Health Care (APA QI) is held each year the day before the Pediatric Academic Societies’ (PAS) meeting. In 2018, the conference will focus on methodological and technical issues of major importance for those performing Implementation Science and Quality Improvement (QI) research related to pediatric health care.
This conference aims to engage clinicians, physicians, hospitalists, nurses, nurse practitioners, epidemiologists, educators, public health practitioners, researchers, administrators, active pediatric investigators involved in implementation science and quality improvement research, and quality improvement professionals who are seeking to develop additional expertise in implementation science and quality improvement research methods to improve health care and outcomes for children – infants through adolescents.
Sessions will include topics, such as:
- Interrupted Time Series Design
- Statistical Process Control – Introduction and Advanced
- Survey of QI Research Methods
- Bridging Classical Statistics and QI Research
- Assessing the Impact of System Interventions and Other Innovations on Disparities
- Mixed Methods Evaluation in Implementation Science and QI Research
- Fundamentals of QI Evaluation
- Context in Implementation Science and QI Research
- Getting Published
- Works in Progress
- Best Abstracts
Abstract submissions will be accepted through January 15, 2018. Abstracts should pertain to implementation and QI research, and their roles in creating value and reducing disparities in pediatric care.
Read more about the conference here.