Welcome to our website!
Wed. 08. Feb 2017 14:23
Hello there, and thank you for visiting our brand new website. We hope that you find what you’re looking for and will continue to follow us throughout our journey to better eHealth implementation in Europe and beyond.
From today, you can use this website for finding key information about the ImpleMentAll project (nickname IMA) as well as news about its progress and activities.
For you to get acquainted with our site, we’ve put together a short guide to its components:
- “About the project” will give you an overview of the project, including background, objectives, time frame, funding, and Scientific Steering Committee.
- “Theoretical background” will provide information (and links to further information) about the three theoretical pillars of the project’s scientific work: NPT, NoMAD, and MAST.
- “News” will keep you up to date on the activities and progress as we work towards our goal.
- “Partners” will give you an overview of our consortium, including team members from each partner and their role in IMA. For each implementation site, you will also find a short description of the iCBT service to be implemented and the strategy behind it.
- “Outcomes” will contain the project’s public deliverables as soon as we finish them, as well as any publications produced by the project.
- “Advisory Board” provides information about our external Advisory Board, its function, and (when confirmed) its members.
- “Event calendar” lists events relevant to the project as well as those organised by the project itself.
- "Contact” is where you can find contact details for our Management Team, if you want to know more about the project or just reach out.