The conference will build on themes from previous years and would like to include in this year’s programme papers that are focusing on the following areas:
- Meeting the challenges of integrated care in early development, childhood and transitional care in adolescents
- Integrated community care approaches for better management of diseases with a stigmatizing effect, including for example mental health and addiction issues
- Better managing the care of vulnerable populations including for example war veterans, and preventing isolation and loneliness
- Integrating survivorship, caring for carers, palliative and end-of-life care
- Use of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and digital tools in the people-centred integrated care
You can view the full conference tracks here.